Back to All Scans...
Bollinger Bands Stock Scans
These "Bollinger Bands" scans can help you find stocks which are exhibiting certain volatility characteristics and/or patterns. A major concept behind the bands is that stocks continually move between phases of high volatility to low volatility and back to high. Another usage is to identify when a stock is (relatively) high or low -- the lower band is considered low, while the upper band is considered high. The Bolling Band Squeeze scans will identify stocks as they begin, remain in, or exit a low-volatility phase. Conversely, stocks with wide (widely spread) bands are in a high volatility phase. A Bollinger Band Walk indicates a high level of price momentum. Price may walk up the upper band or down the lower band.
- Above Upper BB
- BB Squeeze + Lower Band Touch Pro Scan
- BB Squeeze + Upper Band Touch Pro Scan
- BB Squeeze Ended Pro Scan
- BB Squeeze Started Pro Scan
- Below Lower BB
- Bollinger Band Squeeze Pro Scan
- Lower Bollinger Band Touch Pro Scan
- Lower Bollinger Band Walk Pro Scan
- Parabolic Rise
- Upper Bollinger Band Touch Pro Scan
- Upper Bollinger Band Walk Pro Scan
- Wide Bands